Friday's Letters

Dear 2012,

I can't believe that you came (and went) so quickly. Somehow, the older I get, the faster time seems to go. Overall, you treated me really, really well. (Of course, there were some not so great moments, too, but I won't re-live those.) On the bright side...
I did some traveling (to Las Vegas for a conference and Charleston & Hilton Head Island for vacation with my hubby). 
We celebrated one year of marriage.
We both started new jobs and moved back to Rochester.
We celebrated my birthday with many great friends.
We spend Thanksgiving AND Christmas with both of our families without having to spend a half day driving! 
We rang in 2013 in our cozy apartment and talked about our hopes for the new year.

Thank you for teaching me lessons, making me stronger, and reminding me of what's important.


Dear Vacation,

I haven't planned any aspect of you yet, but I am still daydreaming about when and where you might be...

Dear Vacation,

Just kidding. I am dreaming of Walt Disney World (as usual). Maybe Europe. But probably Disney.


Dear Weight,

Figure it out, will you?? You've been up & down the same 2-3 pounds over the past few weeks. Just go DOWN already.

Dear Self,

You feel better and look better when you eat better... so what's been the problem lately? 

Dear Weekend,

As usual, I am so excited for your arrival. There's a lot planned - a hockey game, a volunteer meeting, a haircut, church, and some open houses to check out. Just try your hardest to last longer than usual, ok?

TGIF, everyone!

Comments