Pre-Baby Date Night
Since Sean & I are not too proud to realize that our relationship will change a lot when our baby girl is (finally) here, we Sean decided that we should go out for a real date on Saturday night. I had spend the afternoon at the mall with my mom & aunt (and the walking that we did, however slow, was quite painful) so I was rather tired by the time I got home. We ate a late lunch, so going out to dinner was out of the question since I knew I wouldn't be hungry again until much later than I could realistically stay up (think 8pm, people). After thinking about what might be fun but pleasantly short-lived, we decided to stop by a local arcade and play games for a little while. We bought 50 "tokens" and entertained ourselves with all kinds of childish entertainment... just what we needed! One of the best parts was giving out 400+ tickets to a cute little boy before we left since, let's be honest, we didn't need any cheap plasticky toys to make our night a happy one.
It was so nice to get out and do something playful together.
Next on my "to do" list, though, is having this baby girl. Two weeks to go!
It was so nice to get out and do something playful together.
Next on my "to do" list, though, is having this baby girl. Two weeks to go!
Oh my goodness! Can't believe it's almost time! So excited for you, lovely! xx
ReplyDelete