Monthly Meals
I went shopping before April 1 and purchased a LOT of food (especially produce) to prepare for our month of freezer crockpot meals. I've always been a meal planner, but in an effort to be even more budget-conscious, I scheduled a month's worth of dinners and have only had to stop at the store once per week for a few breakfast/lunch/snack items. So far, so good! We're LOVING that dinner is ready for us every night and that we don't have to take time after work to prepare dinner. Plus, it's keeping us very close to our budget!
Here's what this month's meals look like:
Here's what this month's meals look like:
So far, we've enjoyed Chicken Cacciatore, Honey Garlic Chicken, Curry Chicken, Lasagna, Broccoli Cheese Casserole, Noodle Stroganoff, and Sweet Potato Stew. On the menu tonight is Chicken & Dumplings!
Sticking to a (tight) budget AND not having to cook each night? I'd call this a success.
Comments
Post a Comment