19 Week "Bumpdate"
How Far Along: 19 weeks!
Size of baby: According to BabyCenter.com, you're the size of an heirloom tomato (about 6 inches long and 8 1/2 oz.).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Haven't checked too recently, but probably around 12ish pounds.
Maternity Clothes: My wardrobe is dwindling, as I'm pretty much exclusively in maternity clothes now (except for a few shirts). Almost time for another shopping trip to the thrift store and Motherhood Maternity (thank you, coupon!).
Movement: I've definitely felt your little fluttery movement, but only very slightly. Over the next few weeks I expect to feel a lot more of you!
Sleep: I've been sleeping like a rock lately and having lots of dreams (nothing new).
What I miss: Wine.
What I’m looking forward to: Moving into our new house this weekend & (eventually) setting up your nursery!
Cravings: None this week :)
Aversions: None of these, either!
Symptoms: Not many - I'm feeling good!
Symptoms: Not many - I'm feeling good!
Belly Button In or Out: In.
Best Moment This Week: Closing on the house and feeling you move!
Best Moment This Week: Closing on the house and feeling you move!
Milestones: My baby bump is definitely growing... slowly but surely.
Comments
Post a Comment