Happy Hour Mondays

Since Sean & I are finally working in the same city, we have begun a tradition (we're two weeks in!) of attending happy hour at an Italian restaurant after work. If you ask us, Monday is the perfect day for happy hour. We actually look forward to Mondays now - which I can't say that I've ever done before!

When we lived in Rhode Island, we were never able to enjoy a real happy hour. There's a law that forbids restaurants and bars from discounting drinks during particular times of the day, so happy hour consisted of discounted food but full-priced drinks (and in Rhode Island, a full priced drink was about $12). If you ask me, those circumstances made for a very unhappy hour.

This week, we each ordered a cocktail ($5 each!) and enjoyed Italian nachos and fried risotto balls (also $5 each)!



These (awesomely inexpensive) appetizers and cocktails are making our Mondays one of the best days of the week. What's your favorite day of the week, and what makes it so?

Comments